New Aetna Dental, Vision and Hearing Plus plans now available
You’ve asked for more benefit options and Aetna has listened. We’re excited to share that Aetna now offers their new Dental, Vision and Hearing Plus insurance plans in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Dakota, Nevada, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.
If you are not contracted with Aetna Senior Supplement Insurance you can started the appointment process here:
More options for your clients
- Coverage for individuals, couples and families (ages 18-89)
- Guaranteed acceptance – no health questions
- No waiting periods for Preventive, Basic and Major dental services (Class A, B, C)
- Choose $1,000, $1,500, $2,000, $2,500, or $3,000 maximum benefit per person per policy year
- $100 plan deductible per person per policy year (not applicable to Preventive dental services)
- Freedom to choose any provider
*This is a brief description of the Dental, Vision and Hearing Plus insurance plans. Review the policy and state-specific outline of coverage for variations and complete details.
IMPORTANT: Aetna will only accept electronic applications through Aetna Quote & Enroll for these new plans. They are not offering paper applications and are not able to accept applications by fax or by mail for these plans at this time. This is a temporary process change. For now, you can order state-specific brochures, outlines of coverage, and rate guides.
Note: These new plans are not replacing the existing Dental, Vision and Hearing plans in these states, but are an additional option available to you and your clients.
Contact Senior Benefit Services