New Mutual of Omaha Plans in Arkansas & North Carolina
Mutual of Omaha is pleased to announce agents can begin selling their new competitively priced Medicare supplement plans in North Carolina and Arkansas.
- Plans A, G, High Deductible G and N are available for sale effective April 29, 2021.
- Plan F and High Deductible F may only be sold to applicants who were Medicare-eligible prior to January 1, 2020.
Besides the new low rates, Mutual of Omaha will offer:
- A 12% household discount, and
- Anniversary rating
- North Carolina – Underwritten by Omaha Insurance Company
- Arkansas- Underwritten by Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
The Omaha Insurance Company (NC) and Mutual of Omaha (AR) supplement application will be available on the e-App April 29, 2021. Upon its availability, the North Carolina United World Insurance Company e-Application will no longer be available. Start using the e-Application today!
Outstanding United World Life Insurance Company Applications in North Carolina
- Omaha Insurance Company (AR) and United World Life Insurance Company (NC) applications signed by May 29, 2021 and received in the home office on or before June 29, will be processed and provided prior coverage.
- Omaha Insurance Company (AR) and United World Life Insurance Company (NC) applications with a signed date of May 30, 2021 and later will not be processed. No exceptions will be made. A new application would be required to apply for coverage.
- Pending Medicare supplement applications are no longer considered valid after 60 days and will go incomplete. If applicant would still like coverage, a new application would be required to apply for coverage.
Materials are available to view/download on SPA in Forms and Materials and can be ordered through normal channels. Prospecting materials have been filed with the state for approval. Once approved, the items will be available on SPA in Forms and Materials under Prospecting.
Here are some reasons you and your clients will appreciate Mutual of Omaha:
- Easy eligibility for the 12% household discount, available in most states.
- Underwriting decisions on policy issue generally are made within five days. Two-day processing of e-Apps using Mutual of Omaha’s eApp gets policies issued even faster. Two-day processing applies to guaranteed issue, open enrollment and underwritten applications, if the applicant is available for an interview.
- Agents have direct access to underwriting by calling 800-995-9324 to speak with an underwriter.
- Predictable Premium Changes- New clients can expect just one rate adjustment a year on the policy anniversary date.
- Comprehensive suite of products including Dental Insurance, Prescription Drug Plans, Cancer Insurance and Heart Attack & Stroke Insurance.
- Multi-policy Dental discount- Medicare Supplement clients can receive a 15% discount on their dental premium when the dental application is signed on or after the Med Supp application sign date and within 30 days after the Med Supp issue date.
For additional transitional rules click here.
For additional questions, please contact the Marketing Department.