Dental Vision and Hearing
New Aetna Dental, Vision and Hearing Plus plans now available
You’ve asked for more benefit options and Aetna has listened. We’re excited to share that Aetna now offers their new Dental, Vision and Hearing Plus insurance plans in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Dakota, Nevada, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.
If you are not contracted with Aetna Senior Supplement Insurance you can started the appointment process here:
More options for your clients
- Coverage for individuals, couples and families (ages 18-89)
- Guaranteed acceptance – no health questions
- No waiting periods for Preventive, Basic and Major dental services (Class A, B, C)
- Choose $1,000, $1,500, $2,000, $2,500, or $3,000 maximum benefit per person per policy year
- $100 plan deductible per person per policy year (not applicable to Preventive dental services)
- Freedom to choose any provider
*This is a brief description of the Dental, Vision and Hearing Plus insurance plans. Review the policy and state-specific outline of coverage for variations and complete details.
IMPORTANT: Aetna will only accept electronic applications through Aetna Quote & Enroll for these new plans. They are not offering paper applications and are not able to accept applications by fax or by mail for these plans at this time. This is a temporary process change. For now, you can order state-specific brochures, outlines of coverage, and rate guides.
Note: These new plans are not replacing the existing Dental, Vision and Hearing plans in these states, but are an additional option available to you and your clients.
Contact Senior Benefit Services
Make a Splash With Mutual of Omaha’s Summer Sizzle Incentive Program
Boost your summer sales with the solutions your Medicare clients need. If you are not already offering Mutual of Omaha’s Medicare supplements and dental options, now is the time to dive in. Give Mutual of Omaha’s Medicare and dental solutions a try and they will send you an Amazon.com® gift card!
For official rules and details on this exciting incentive, click here or on the image below.
Come on in…the water’s fine!
Cigna’s Dental, Vision and Hearing Policy
Attention insurance agents! Get ready to sell Cigna Flexible Choice Dental, Vision and Hearing plan! This new plan will be available starting July 12th in AL, AR, AZ, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, MI, MO, MS, NE, OK, PA, SC, WI, & WV.
UPDATE: in August Cigna is adding even more states! Starting on August 9th the plan will also be available in: AK, DE, HI, IN, KS, LA, ME, NV, NH, ND, TN, UT, VT, and WY
ANOTHER UPDATE: on September 13th six additional states will be added: DC, ID, MN, MT, OH and SD!
Benefits for the Client:
- Increased benefits over time
- Disappearing deductible option and competitive pricing
- Maximum coverage up to $5,000
- Guaranteed renewable for life
Benefits for the Agent:
- Online application
- Applications issued in 3-5 business days
- Advanced paid daily
- Heaped or level commissions (get paid upfront or as earned!)
- Marketing resources available on Cigna’s Agent View website! (Coming Soon!)
- Earn $50 or more through Cigna’s Dental, Vision and Hearing bonus program
Request Appointment Today!
Be prepared for this new Cigna release and request appointment today!
Contact Senior Benefit Services
A New Dental Option for Your Clients
Introducing the Mutual of Omaha Dental Savings Plan
We’re excited to announce that you’ll soon have another option to meet your clients’ dental needs.
Effective July 1, 2021, Mutual of Omaha’s Dental Savings Plan joins our two dental insurance products in our Dental Solutions suite.
What is the Mutual of Omaha Dental Savings Plan?
The Mutual of Omaha Dental Savings Plan is not insurance. It’s a discount plan that provides a savings of 5% to 60% on dental care and more at a price that fits your clients’ budgets. The plan also offers your clients easy access to savings on vision and eyewear, as well as hearing care services. It’s the type of value-added plan you and your clients expect from Mutual of Omaha.
- Everyone who applies is automatically accepted.
- Your clients can use the plan as many times as they need it.
- Family members can be added to the plan.
- The plan can be canceled at any time during the membership period.
Flexible Options That’ll Make Your Clients Smile
Aetna’s new 3rd Quarter Bonus program increases the maximum bonus amount from $100 up to $125! Agents who sell ancillary and life products will earn even more! Take a look at the flyer below for details and click on the image to view the full details.
Contract With Aetna Senior Supplemental Solutions
Complete your contracting today with our online Express Contracting! – Click Here – to get started!