What is a FMO?
Field Marketing Organization (FMO) or Independent Marketing Organization (IMO) is a company that works with agents, agencies, and brokerages across the country as their upline for many carriers representing senior insurance products.
With some carriers, agents and agencies cannot contract or get appointed directly with a carrier and will need to work with a FMO to be able to get contracted and sell the carrier’s products.
A FMO can also provide additional support for the insurance agent that the carrier could not otherwise provide.
Senior Benefit Services provides:
- Top commissions – the highest amount allowed without proof of prior production
- Competitive carriers and products in the senior insurance market
- Free access to CSG Actuarial’s Quoting Tool – for Medicare Supplement rate analysis
- Agent support – if you are not sure who to contact, call Senior Benefit Services first
- New Business Department – for application and underwriting support
- Contracting Department – to complete and monitor all your requested contracting
- Medicare Supplement lead program – 50% discount after you issue 10 Medicare Supplement policies
What FMO is right for you?
There are many different FMOs available across the country. A couple of these FMOs are a part of other larger marketing organizations where their business is dictated by their upline, limiting their freedom in the market. However, there are still some FMOs that remain independent of those larger marketing organizations that are saturating the market.
Senior Benefits Services has chosen to continue to operate independently from those larger marketing organizations to keep control of the carriers our company wants to work with and how we want to interact with our agents. Our FMO allows for employees to closely interact with our agents and help your business or agency succeed in the senior insurance market.
Are you new to our FMO? – Click Here to find out how to get started
What can you expect from an FMO?
A good FMO is there to support their agents, whatever their needs may be. Partnering with Senior Benefit Services Inc gives you a direct contact for:
- Information on carrier appointments and contracts
- Training for new products and carriers
- Quotes for your individual Medicare cases
- General updates in the senior market
- Ideas on marketing opportunities
- Any other questions you may have!
Getting started with our FMO
Contact Senior Benefit Services to find out if we are the right fit for you. To get started, contact our Marketing Department:
- Phone: 800-924-4727
- Email: Marketing@SrBenefit.com
- Join Us on Linkedin
- Like Us on Facebook
Contact Senior Benefit Services today!
Are You a New Insurance Agent?
How Does Senior Benefit Services’ Appoint Their Agents?
Independent Agents vs. Captive Agents
Helping you succeed in the Senior Insurance Market!