New Mutual of Omaha Plans in South Carolina
Mutual of Omaha is pleased to announce agents can begin selling their new competitively priced Medicare supplement plan in South Carolina, underwritten by Mutual of Omaha.
- Plans A, G, High Deductible G and N are available for sale effective April 15, 2021.
- Plan F may only be sold to applicants who were Medicare-eligible prior to January 1, 2020.
Besides the new low rates, Mutual of Omaha will offer:
- A 12% household discount, and
- Anniversary rating
The Mutual of Omaha supplement application will be available on the e-App April 15, 2021. Upon its availability, the South Carolina United World Insurance Company e-Application will no longer be available. Start using the e-Application today.
Outstanding United World Life Insurance Company Applications in South Carolina
- United World Life Insurance Company applications signed by May 15, 2021 and received in the home office on or before June 15, will be processed and provided prior coverage.
- United World Life Insurance Company applications with a signed date of May 15, 2021 and later will not be processed. No exceptions will be made. A new Mutual of Omaha application would be required to apply for coverage.
- Pending United World Life Insurance Company Medicare supplement applications are no longer considered valid after 60 days and will go incomplete. If applicant would still like coverage, a new Mutual of Omaha application would be required to apply for coverage.
Materials are available to view/download on SPA in Forms and Materials and can be ordered through normal channels. Prospecting materials have been filed with the state for approval. Once approved, the items will be available on SPA in Forms and Materials under Prospecting.
Here are some reasons you and your clients will appreciate Mutual of Omaha.
- Easy eligibility for the 12% household discount, available in most states.
- Underwriting decisions on policy issue generally are made within five days. Two-Day Processing of e-Apps Using our e-App gets your policies issued even faster. Two-day processing applies to guaranteed issue, open enrollment and underwritten applications, if the applicant is available for an interview.
- You have direct access to underwriting by calling 800-995-9324 to speak with an underwriter.
- Predictable Premium Changes Your new-business clients can expect just one rate adjustment a year on the policy anniversary date.
- Comprehensive suite of products including Dental Insurance, Prescription Drug Plans, Cancer Insurance and Heart Attack & Stroke Insurance.
- Multi-policy Dental discount- your Medicare supplement clients can receive a 15% discount on their dental premium when the dental application is signed on or after the Med Supp application sign date and within 30 days after the Med Supp issue date.
For additional transitional rules click here.
For additional questions, please contact the Marketing Department.