The newest and best Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Advantage Plus Elite, is now available in Florida!
The newest and best Hospital Indemnity Insurance in the market is now available! The Industry Leader in Hospital Indemnity Plans has announced major plan improvements! The GTL Advantage Plus Elite plan will be a must have for any agent working in the Senior Insurance Market in Virginia.
Checking out GTL’s Announcement Video here.
If you are not contracted with GTL’s Advantage Plus Plan can start the appointment process here:
What Makes This New Plan Truly Elite?
Base Benefits Kick in After 6 Hours
Easier Benefit Triggers
Lower Base and Rider Rates
More Base Plan Choices
Instant Issue and Policy Fulfillment
Advantage Plus ELITE Riders
While GTL became the leader in the hospital indemnity marketplace with their original Advantage Plus product well over a decade ago, the new Advantage Plus ELITE plan takes benefits and flexibility to a whole new level. Just look at the riders you can offer in addition to all the base plan choices:
Ambulance Benefit Rider
- Choose from a $50 up to $400 daily usage benefit
- Benefit payable up to 4 times per year
- Lifetime maximum of 12 trips
- Air Ambulance coverage included
Cancer Lump Sum Benefit Rider
- Coverage amounts available are $2,500 | $5,000 | $7,500 | $10,000 | $15,000 | $20,000
- Invasive/Life Threatening Cancer is Paid upon diagnosis!
- Cancer In-Situ: Paid upon diagnosis with a benefit equal to 25% of the lump sum coverage amount.
- Skin Cancer: Paid upon diagnosis with a benefit amount of $500 for Basal cell or Squamous Cell skin Carcinoma.
- Additional ‘Recurrence Benefit Rider’ available as well.
Skilled Nursing Facility Benefit Rider
- Choice of having benefits paid from Days 1-50 or having benefits paid from Days 21-100 with amounts between $100-$220 per day.
- Observation time in hospital actually counts towards the 3-day requirement!!
- Both benefit options restore after 60 days if no confinement in a hospital or skilled nursing facility occurs.
Outpatient Therapy Benefit Rider
- Rider will pay a $50 benefit for each day you receive one of the therapies such as, Physical, Occupational, or Speech Therapy on an outpatient basis.
- Choice of 15 day or 30 day benefit
- Chiropractic Therapy is covered at $50 per day up to 5 days in a calendar year.
Outpatient Surgical Benefit Rider
- Benefit Amounts of $250, $500, $750, or $1,000 lump sum.
- Can be used 2 times per calendar year for surgical procedures.
Take a moment to check out the latest consumer approved video that explains why your Medicare Advantage clients need the GTL Hospital Indemnity plan now!