Oxford Life announces an all E-Application platform for life insurance
Effective August 1, 2021
Oxford Life Insurance Company has a long history for having a thoughtful and disciplined approach to managing our product portfolio. We strongly believe that the time is right to introduce an all Electronic Application life insurance platform.
Life insurance applications are confusing and complicated. An E-App helps you understand which fields to complete and which not to complete. With a paper application, you could inadvertently miss a question delaying a decision for weeks.
Our E-App eliminates that problem by highlighting required fields. You can jump to any section of the application or save data and come back several days later to pick up where you left off.
Key Benefits of an all E-App Platform
- Eliminates Not in Good Order Applications
- Verifies that client banking information is accurate
- Verifies critical client information including DOB and SSN
- Reduces cycle time and increases placement ratio
- Simplifies and accelerates the application process
- Clients can sign the application on a smart phone, tablet or computer at the point of sale
- Immediately after submitting the application, you can link to InstaWrite®, our state-of-the-art electronic assessment tool and receive a Qualified or Not Qualified decision in seconds
- Available anytime, anywhere, on any device allowing for completion, signature, and electronic submission directly to the home office
Click to review the short tutorial on the E-APPLICATION
Assurance Premium Rates
Due to the prolonged low interest rate environment, effective August 1, 2021 we have adjusted the premium rates on our Assurance final expense product.
In addition, the maximum issue age will be reduced to 80.
Click here request the current rates or go to the Agent page on oxfordlife.com.