Guarantee Trust Life (GTL) has just announced that they are raising their Advantage Plus Elite hospital indemnity plan guaranteed issue age to 70! Just when you thought the best hospital indemnity plan couldn’t get any better.
Currently the new guaranteed issue age to 70 is now available in all states where the newer Advantage Plus Elite product has already been approved. The states that do not currently have the expanded age include Ohio, Utah, and New Jersey. If a state has not approved the Advantage Plus Elite product but the older Advantage Plus plan is available, the guaranteed issue ages will remain at 64 1/2 – 65 1/2.
Why You Should Be Selling This Hospital Indemnity Plan!
- Robust base plan with short stay benefit payable at 6 hours, if hospitalized.
- Affordable Riders including ambulance, skilled nursing facility, lump sum cancer, and more.
- Easy application with only 5 basic underwriting questions.
- Simple e-App process and paper app submission.
- GTL is still the leader in the hospital indemnity market!
Just take a look at the how GTL compares to other carriers for hospital indemnity plans.
Now you can help even more clients this AEP with a hospital indemnity plan that is guaranteed issue to age 70! If you are not already contracted with GTL then contact our Marketing Department at 1-800-924-4727 today or request contracting by clicking here! If you are already contracted with GTL then be sure to login to their Agent Portal and get all of the updated materials.