New Medicare Supplement Available in Mississippi and Tennessee
You may begin selling Mutual of Omaha’s new competitively priced Medicare Supplement plans in Mississippi and Tennessee, underwritten by United World.
- Plans A, F, G, High Deductible G and N are available for sale effective August 23, 2019
- Plan F may be sold to applicants with a policy effective date through December 31, 2019; Plan F may not be sold to applicants who become eligible for Medicare on or after January 1, 2020, per MACRA regulations.
- Plan F also may be sold to applicants who are Medicare-eligible through December 31, 2019, but not purchasing Plan F until January 1, 2020 or after.
- High Deductible Plan G can be sold to any individual with a policy effective date of January 1, 2020 or later.
Besides the new low rates, we offer:
- A 12% household discount, and
- Anniversary rating
The Omaha Insurance Company and United World Medicare Supplement application will be available on the e-App Friday, August 23, 2019. Upon its availability, the Mutual of Omaha and Omaha Insurance Company e-App will no longer be available. (Click for more information)
Commission schedules will be available August 13th on your Sales Professional Access (SPA) account at www.mutualofomaha.com/broker. Please contact Senior Benefit Services’ Marketing Department if you have any questions regarding your commission schedule.
Conversions: All Medicare supplement policies are issued according to the underwriting company noted on the Medicare supplement application. Should your client wish to convert to another policy (from one Mutual affiliate to another), you must complete all applicable conversion paperwork, including your client’s signed authorization, and submit that to us. Conversions are subject to underwriting.
Agent of Record: According to agent of record rules, commissions for Mutual of Omaha or its affiliate Medicare supplement replacements will be paid only when the original writing producer sells the replacement policy.
Prospecting materials have been filed with the state for approval. Once approved, the items will be available on SPA in Forms and Materials under Prospecting
Please be aware that effective August 1, 2019 we are no longer accepting applications for Omaha Insurance Company Medicare SELECT in Tennessee. A SELECT product was not filed in Tennessee for the new United World Company.
Email Marketing Click To Request Rates
Request More Information