Upcoming Medicare Supplement Rate DECREASE in Florida
Mutual of Omaha is pleased to announce effective May 1, 2021, United of Omaha is lowering Medicare supplement rates in Florida. Their plans will offer more competitive rates to your clients:
Zips 330-333 –
- All Plans Except Plan N – -7.6% Decrease
- Plan N – -10.3% Decrease
Zips 334 –
- All Plans Except Plan N – -17.6% Decrease
- Plan N – -20.0% Decrease
All Other Zips –
- All Plans Except Plan N – -3% Decrease
- Plan N – 0% Increase
Here’s what you need to know to start selling:
Materials are available to view/download on SPA in Forms and Materials and can be ordered through normal channels.
Here are some reasons you and your clients will appreciate Mutual of Omaha.
- Underwriting decisions on policy issue generally are made within five days. Two-Day Processing of e-Apps Using our e-App gets your policies issued even faster. Two-day processing applies to guaranteed issue, open enrollment and underwritten applications, if the applicant is available for an interview.
- You have direct access to underwriting by calling 800-995-9324 to speak with an underwriter.
- Predictable Premium Changes Your new-business clients can expect just one rate adjustment a year on the policy anniversary date.
- Comprehensive suite of products including Dental Insurance, Prescription Drug Plans, Cancer Insurance and Heart Attack & Stroke Insurance.
- Multi-policy Dental discount- your Medicare supplement clients can receive a 15% discount on their dental premium when the dental application is signed on or after the Med supp application sign date and within 30 days after the Med supp issue date.
Contact Our Marketing Department To Contract Today!