Medicare Supplement Application Update in California
OFFLINE SIGNATURES REQUIRED FOR MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT SUBMISSIONS
As of June 6, 2020, Transamerica will no longer accept electronic signatures for Medicare Supplement insurance applications in the state of California.
You can still use iGO to start the application process, but we will need you to complete the form offline to comply with the state of California regulation, Civil Code § 1633.3(c), and CIC § 10192.18.
Here’s the new process:
- Start your application in iGO
- After completing the Personal History Questionnaire, you’ll have the option to print and sign the application
- Review the completed application package
- Obtain your client’s signature
- Make copies for your file
- Mail or fax the signed application to Transamerica
Transamerica has updated their HIPAA Form (HIPAA420 – LTR), and added a new California Consumer Privacy Act Form (CCPA420 – LTR). Both should be shared with your client.
Request More InformationEmail Marketing Click To Request Rates