Mutual of Omaha Rate Adjustments on Dental Plans
The following Dental rate adjustments are effective October 1, 2020 in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Connecticut, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- 10% decrease on the Protection Plan (DNT5)
- 0% on the Preferred Plan (DNT2)
For any DNT5 policies written prior to 10/1/20 – the rate decreases will adjust (going forward) at the next premium renewal date.
Also, effective October 1, 2020, the following multi-policy discount will apply in when a Mutual of Omaha dental policy (DNT2 or DNT5) is written with a Mutual of Omaha or its affiliate Medicare supplement policy. The discount is as follows:
- 15% discount on the dental premium when the dental application is signed between:
- 30 days before the Med Supp application signed date, and
- 30 days after the Med Supp issue date
Contract With Us Email Marketing