Spotlight on Mutual of Omaha’s Dental, Vision and Hearing Product
Mutual of Omaha has dental insurance available in all states except, New York, Virginia and Washington. And our two dental policies, Mutual Dental PreferredSM and Mutual Dental ProtectionSM include an optional vision care rider that reimburses out-of-pocket costs for eye exams and eyeware.*
Medicare supplement and Dental Insurance – Better Together
You have a built-in target market. If you are selling Medicare supplement, there are a number of reasons you should be offering your Medicare clients a dental policy.
First, good dental care is important to overall health. But do you know Medicare doesn’t cover dental services? That means dental bills have the potential to take a bite out of people’s savings.
Second, there is a need among individuals age 65 and old for dental insurance.
- 87% of this group still have their natural teeth
- Due to cost, 1 in 5 of them has untreated tooth decay and fewer than half see a dentist even once a year
- Only 12% have dental insurance
Third, it is an easy sale. If you are taking a Med supp e-App the dental plans are quoted up front and with a few simple questions at the end of the app you can complete a dental sale. Also, all Med supp paper apps have the dental application included in the application book. And with our mobile quote app you can provide your clients a quote on the spot.
And remember, if your client already has a Medicare supplement plan but is in need of dental insurance, you can use our convenient stand-alone dental e-App or paper app.
Dental insurance through Mutual of Omaha is:
- Simple | Guaranteed issue, two questions on the Med supp application, e-app available
- Transparent | Customers know what’s covered and what’s not
- Flexible | Two plans to choose from, both include optional vision rider
- Extensive | Backed by a network of 375,000 dental provider locations
- Affordable | Both policies are competitively priced
See the Product and Rate Guide for state availability and network size, a side by side comparison of the two plans and rates in your state.
And on Sales Professional Access (www.mutualofomaha.com/broker) you can access the e-App, view available marketing materials and more.
Make sure you are providing your Medicare clients insurance for all their health care needs.
Email Marketing Contract With Us