Mutual Of Omaha Available in Virginia:
You may begin selling Mutual of Omaha’s new competitively priced Medicare Supplement plans in Virginia, underwritten by Mutual of Omaha effective November 22, 2019.
- Plans A, F, G, High Deductible G and N will be for sale on November 22, 2019
- Plan F may be sold to applicants with a policy effective date through December 31, 2019; Plan F may not be sold to applicants who become eligible for Medicare on or after January 1, 2020, per MACRA regulations.
- Plan F also may be sold to applicants who are Medicare-eligible through December 31, 2019, but not purchasing Plan F until January 1, 2020 or after.
- High Deductible Plan G can be sold to any individual with a policy effective date of January 1, 2020 or later.
Besides the new low rates, the carrier also offers:
- A 12% household discount, and
- Anniversary rating
The Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement application will be available on the e-App Friday, November 22, 2019. Upon its availability, the Omaha Insurance Company e-App will no longer be available. (Click for more information)
Commission schedules are available today on the Sales Professional Access (SPA) account at www.mutualofomaha.com/broker.
Conversions: All Medicare Supplement policies are issued according to the underwriting company noted on the Medicare Supplement application. Should the client wish to convert to another policy (from one Mutual affiliate to another), the agent must complete all applicable conversion paperwork, including the client’s signed authorization, and submit that to Mutual of Omaha. Conversions are subject to underwriting.
Agent of Record: According to agent of record rules, commissions for Mutual of Omaha or its affiliate Medicare supplement replacements will be paid only when the original writing producer sells the replacement policy.
Materials are available to view/download on SPA in Forms and Materials and can be ordered through normal channels.
For the clients who are Medicare eligible prior to 1/1/20 and wish to apply for a high deductible plan, our High Deductible Plan F underwritten by Omaha Insurance Company in Virginia will be available for sale through 12/31/19. Only paper applications will be available for submitting High Deductible F new business for Omaha Insurance Company Virginia. Omaha Insurance Company Virginia Medicare Supplement applications are not available to order, but can be downloaded and printed from SPA – Forms and Materials.
Contract With Us Email Marketing