Mutual of Omaha Rate Adjustments on Dental Plans
The following rate adjustments are effective December 1, 2020 for new business and January 1, 2021 for in force business in Ohio.
- 10% decrease on the Protection Plan (DNT5)
- 0% adjustment the Preferred Plan (DNT2)
For any DNT5 policy written prior to 12/1/20 – the rate decreases will adjust (going forward) at the next premium renewal date.
Also, effective December 1, 2020, the following multi-policy discount will apply in Ohio when a Mutual of Omaha dental policy (DNT2 or DNT5) is written with a Mutual of Omaha or its affiliate Medicare supplement policy. The discount is as follows:
- 15% discount on the dental premium when the dental application is signed between:
- The Med supp application signed date, and
- 30 days after the Med supp issue date
Note: The multi-policy discount will be applied January 1, 2020 for in-force policyholders in Ohio who would have met the criteria above at the original time of their dental policy issue.
Contract With Us