Mutual Of Omaha Available in Ohio
You may begin selling Mutual of Omaha’s new competitively priced Medicare Supplement plans in Ohio.
- Plans A, F, G, High Deductible G and N are available for sale effective September 20, 2019
- Plan F may be sold to applicants with a policy effective date through December 31, 2019; Plan F may not be sold to applicants who become eligible for Medicare on or after January 1, 2020, per MACRA regulations.
- Plan F also may be sold to applicants who are Medicare-eligible through December 31, 2019, but not purchasing Plan F until January 1, 2020 or after.
- High Deductible Plan G can be sold to any individual with a policy effective date of January 1, 2020 or later.
Besides the new low rates, Mutual of Omaha offers:
- A 7% household discount, and
- Anniversary rating
The Mutual of Omaha Medicare supplement application will be available on the e-App Friday, September 20, 2019. Upon its availability, the United World e-App will no longer be available. (Click for more information)
Conversions: All Medicare supplement policies are issued according to the underwriting company noted on the Medicare supplement application. Should your client wish to convert to another policy (from one Mutual affiliate to another), you must complete all applicable conversion paperwork, including your client’s signed authorization, and submit that to us. Conversions are subject to underwriting.
Agent of Record: According to agent of record rules, commissions for Mutual of Omaha or its affiliate Medicare supplement replacements will be paid only when the original writing producer sells the replacement policy
Sales Material: Materials are available to view/download on SPA in Forms and Materials and can be ordered through normal channels.
Email Marketing Click To Request Rates
Request More Information