New Mutual of Omaha Plans in Arizona
Mutual of Omaha is pleased to announce agents can begin selling their new competitively priced Medicare supplement plan in Arizona, underwritten by Mutual of Omaha.
- Plans A, G, High Deductible G and N are available for sale effective March 1, 2021
- Plan F may only be sold to applicants who were Medicare-eligible prior to January 1, 2020.
Besides the new low rates, we offer:
- A 12% household discount, and
- Anniversary rating
The Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement application will be available on the e-App March 1, 2021. Upon its availability, the Arizona Omaha Insurance Company e-Application will no longer be available. Click here to start using the e-Application, today.
Outstanding Omaha Insurance Company Applications in Arizona
- Omaha Insurance Company applications signed by March 31, 2021 and received in the home office on or before April 30, 2021, will be processed and provided prior coverage
- Omaha Insurance Company applications with a signed date of April 1, 2021 and later will not be processed. No exceptions will be made. A new Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company application would be required to apply for coverage
- Pending Omaha Insurance Company Medicare supplement applications are no longer considered valid after 60 days and will go incomplete. If applicant would still like coverage, a new Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company application would be required to apply for coverage
Materials are available to view/download on SPA in Forms and Materials and can be ordered through normal channels. Prospecting materials have been filed with the state for approval. Once approved, the items will be available on SPA in Forms and Materials under Prospecting.
Here are some reasons Agents and their clients will appreciate Mutual of Omaha.
- Easy eligibility for the 12% household discount, available in most states.
- Underwriting decisions on policy issue generally are made within five days. Two-Day Processing of e-Apps Using our e-App gets policies issued even faster. Two-day processing applies to guaranteed issue, open enrollment and underwritten applications, if the applicant is available for an interview.
- Direct access to underwriting by calling 800-995-9324 to speak with an underwriter.
- Predictable Premium Changes that new-business clients can expect just one rate adjustment a year on the policy anniversary date.
- Comprehensive suite of products including Dental Insurance, Prescription Drug Plans, Cancer Insurance and Heart Attack & Stroke Insurance.
- Multi-policy Dental discount- your Medicare supplement clients can receive a 15% discount on their dental premium when the dental application is signed on or after the Medicare Supplement application sign date and within 30 days after the issue date.
For additional questions, please contact the Marketing Department.