New Updates To Help Humana Agents Prepare For 2021 AEP
AEP readiness is at the top of mind for all of us. Being prepared and knowing what updates/enhancements occurred to your enrollment sales tools is imperative to the success of this AEP selling season. Especially now more than ever with the new virtual selling space we are operating in due to Covid-19.
What can Enrollment Hub do for you this AEP?
- Virtual selling options are being added
- New product lines and capabilities to better support our agents in the field
- Medicare Enrollment Form updates to keep you compliant
Make sure to download this document and review all the exciting enhancements and changes from Humana to help you prepare for AEP.
This AEP, more sales will be occurring over the phone and through the use of electronic applications. Don’t forget, there are various ways an applicant can complete their signature compliantly.
Please take a moment to review this important application information below.
Review the Updates
In addition, here are the Top 5 CMS Changes for 2021: Review the Changes
Check out the new details on Humana’s suite of sales technology tools (hot off the virtual press). Humana has made updates to several of the tools to help you navigate an online selling season! Some key ones to note:
- Virtual SOAs can be completed in Enrollment Hub with an E-signature or T-signature
- Members can enroll using FastApp with an E-signature or T-signature.
- Agents can manage quote, enrollment and post-enrollment with Vantage.
- And more!
Make sure you’re up to speed on these new features by joining our upcoming sales technology tool trainings.
Email Marketing Click To Contracting