Cigna Supplemental Benefits is excited to announce that on August 2020 they will begin offering new Medicare Supplement insurance in Pennsylvania.
Cigna’s new plans, insured by Cigna National Health Insurance Company (CNHIC), have been designed to reward your customers with more savings and services. See how CNHIC can make life more rewarding!
Reward Your Customers:
- New competitive Plan N rates
- Additional rate classes to fit more health situations
- Cost effective coverage without sacrificing quality of service
- Up to 15% Household Discount (if both applicants have a Cigna policy)
- Freedom to choose their doctors
- Guaranteed renewable policy for life
- Value added programs including fitness, vision, and hearing discounts
- Active CHLIC agents automatically contracted to CNHIC
- Competitive commissions and advanced commissions paid daily
- No interest on advancing
- Electronic applications – no ‘wet’ signature needed
- International agent trip, lead program and monthly bonus opportunities
ARLIC and CHLIC in PA
Effective August 28, 2020, Medicare supplement products insured by American Retirement Life Insurance Company (ARLIC) and Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC) will no longer be available for sale in your distribution in PA. All applications for these products must be signed by August 27, 2020, and at Cigna’s office by September 7, 2020.
Email Marketing Click To Request Rates
Request More Information and Rates